SS501Leader, this is to cheer you up ^^


I know there's a next to nothing chance that Hyun Joong will ever see my blog or my posts...but I'll feel better myself after posting something here to cheer him up. Hyun Joong as Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers is seen playing the Violin and the Piano several times. So I'm posting these fantastic and funny musical performances by Igudesman and Joo for him....I've laughed so much over them, I hope they will make you laugh too^^ Btw, they said Igudesman is Russian and I believe Richard Hyung-ki Joo is British of Korean descent.....he's handsome and he looks like Jung Min's older brother :)

PS. Check out Coolsmurf's [Oh Coolsmurf^^ ! ] post in allkpop about SDA wrap up, click here


I WILL SURVIVE



Video from YT by HirnW


MOZART BOND


Video from YT by HirnW



TICKET TO RIDE


Video from YT by neonfilm


Comments

Popular Posts