SS501 Leader : Love all of you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Wow.... I've just seen this article in Liezle's blog and was soo surprised ! Here's the translation from Mini UFO...Gee...I'll always be quoting and reposting from her ^_____^


Credit: SS601 + (Chinese translation) VIVID@http://www.hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with FULL CREDIT



This is the content on the card:

Really appreciate the love of all my fans
I will come back soon to be together with everybody
Love all of you ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
From: Kim Hyun Joong



Wasn't that very sweet of Leader ?? I'm still smiling since I went and stole some of the hearts that leader sent....... from Liezle's blog ^_____^
Love you too, Hyun Joong ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I've got to go to work today...but I bet I'll still be smiling a lot...he he

Photo credit : HSSCANDAL.com

Comments

Popular Posts