The funny looking cactuses....


Back to photography again....I seem to run out of objects to photograph. Maybe I'm just too lazy to pursue ? Well...I took these pics of cactuses a few months back in Cuko, while waiting as usual. I wasn't doing anything , just sitting around...and the cactuses were not doing anything , just sitting there^^ So I thought, why not...we should do something interesting together. They sat their thorny little self prettily in their vases and I started clicking...only these four are a bit decent to be posted though.

Hmmm....this is a normal kind of cactus...

I've seen this kind of cactus before ....

Whoa ! ...this one's bizzare...looks like a friendly alien^^

Looking at this one, I kept thinking of Santa and Rudolph......
Me hoping to meet more funny looking little cactuses later.

Comments

Popular Posts