It's Tea Time !

For all lovely yous who peeked in to see some news of SS501, please click here or here ! The first link is to Liezle's blog and the second to Sharifah's blog. Liezle's blog is always updated^^ and Sharifah is in Malaysia, so she'll have the latest on the boys, cos that's where they are till tonight. Yep, I'm also waiting for the pics of the fan meeting ! As for myself... I'll be comforting melchan...cos she's grumbling lots of words, including some unspeakable ones..when she found out SS501 was in Malaysia . Melchan is sulking, [ Ma, why couldn't they come here!! ] she doesn't even want to see their photos !!, she's dying to see Young Saeng up close :)


Ok, for all of you who are still here..[ I expect Jade and Silver Bronze Dragons included ]...I'm inviting you all for tea !! ha ha...sorry can't deliver my favorite tea to you....but I could show you where the tea plants are grown here, in the outskirts of my city [Bogor]. The Mountainous area is called "Puncak" meaning "Peak" ...we went there two months ago.
It's the favorite haunt for out-of-town-ers so the traffic jam in this area is notorious.

We stopped to eat at the 'peak' and I took some pics...actually there were people hang-gliding over the the tea plantation but I couldn't get a clear picture of them. This area is famous as a place for "tea-walks"....walking /hiking among the tea plants. Here is the view from our table at the terrace of the restaurant :

Oh...here's the view from where I sat ...and...I was s s s s ..shivering, cos of the chilly wind. Lucky we ordered some lovely sweet and hot ... TEA ! Along with beef satay , rice and gado-gado [ veggies with peanut sauce ]. Ok, thanks for joining me here for tea^^

Comments

Popular Posts