Birds eye view and others...




Almost two weeks ago my mom and I went out to shop and endded up in a mall...specifically the food court ! He he...it's been a while since she's been out side the house.....and of course I had to adjust my pace to her's which is at a snail's speed limit....!! ..She doesn't mind me poking fun at her^^ So we crawled along the expanse of the mall till we got hungry. We went to the 6th floor and ordered some traditional food. I was so hungry...I forgot to take pics of the dishes ha ha ha. The food court had a terrace section....I went out  to see the view from the railings...oh, a very possible subject for photography. Got carried away and took pics in the parking lot and beyond as well....






Reflections on the mall's windows...








Traffic jam on the way back home..

Comments

Popular Posts