SS501- Late arrival, from me....

Yes....I know... they've left Malaysia by now....but I still want their arrival near my part of the world to be recorded in my blog. I wonder if this is the only time they will be this close [ yet so far :( ]...hope not. Oh look below...two handsome guys...he he...

Isn't leader walking too close to the wall?

Ohhh look at all the small bags leader is holding, souvenirs? or gifts from fans?

Leader's getting thinner again....they all must be so tired !

Hehe....interesting design on Leader ssi...

Hmm...almost any pix of Leader is....cool !


Park Jung Min, going through the searching procedure....

Don't worry, It's the immigration /arrival procedure. Every one had to go through with it...and if you look around...no body is making a big deal about it, see??...yep these days security is tighter everywhere..

I'm so sorry sir, but you will have to be searched, please put both arms up, sir...

Thank you....excuse me sir, take off your hat, please....


Official thinking :
Oh this handsome guy is really tall...he's got looong legs !


Jung Min thinking :
YaaaeeY....its almost done....I'm gonna see my fans!



Leader, going through the process also......

Good after noon sir, please take off your glasses.....

Young Saeng being cute....

Baby posing with security officer, he he....
I think they are fans too !


Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong....both thinner...both handsome...

Leader going to a Korean restaurant...
hmmm...they miss their Kimchi !!



Photo credits : As labeled, Malaysia Triple S Blog/wawa, syarifaharfah.blogspot.com, mforum.cari.com/Blankie, Rina, Mazni, and 리나.

Comments

Popular Posts