F3 with a ball...


F4 are playing ball at the stadium,
they are happy cos they can go out of the indoor film set.
Hyun Joong and Kim Bum with the ball.....hmm....who will make a goal ?


Kim Bum : Oww....you kicked me...you kicked me...Oww it hurts !!
Hyun Joong : Sorry Sorry !!...here....I'll make it better.

[Hyun Joong is massaging Kim Bum's foot]
Kim Bum : Min Ho, Hyun Joong just kicked my leg..
Min Ho : Cincha ?
Kim Bum : Yea..and it hurts like crazy oww...owww!!
Hyun Joong : Oh, stop it and be a man....
I'll buy you ice cream if you be quiet .

Kim Bum : Ok...Ok...but you have to promise!

Kim Bum whispering : How about you and I go to the ice cream parlor
after this?....remember, you promised !!
Hyun Joong thinking : Aiiigoo...the cute kid remembers !!



Photo credits as labeled and daum.net

Comments

twacywacy said…
The Ice Cream story continues~~~ ROFL!
myoce said…
Hi Hi Tahreshi...
Yep...I think they like ice cream, though maybe KHJ won't eat it if he's singing...might effect his throat he he..
myoce said…
OH so sorry I misspelled your name !!
I meant TAHREHSI .

Popular Posts