SS501 - Cameo Appearance in Hotelier Japanese Version


As a Baefan and a SS501 fan, I've been looking for this video. I remember I have BYJ's Hotelier original video..the Korean version, and I also have the Japanese version..which I gave to someone cos there wasn't a lot of Yong Joon ssi in it. then I got to know about KHJ and then eventually SS501...and found out they had made a cameo appearance in it ! Oh....I searched in the episodes but couldn't find it. Finally, today I can see it...I know...there's just a few seconds of them there, but it gives me satisfaction that all of my favorite idols appeared in the same drama how ever fleetingly.



Video from YT by itstraus

Comments

Unknown said…
I've had that DVD for a year and I didn't notice that? LOL!
myoce said…
He he...who would know? I'd only knew of SS501 a few months ago. Wouldn't know about them if bb hadn't 'fell' for KHJ in WGM^^

Popular Posts