Rides and Backs Covered

THE RIDES !!

Kim Hyun Joong's recent ride in the last Solo MV, the Honda CBR600RR. We saw it in the video clip at the concert, did he ride it to the concert stage ?? It is said to have an Electronic steering damper....what ever that is...he he..

Here I've put several rides KHJ used in some of the drama he was involved in, I couldn't get the one in 'Can Love Be Re-feel-ed' and 'Non Stop5' though...


I guess this counts as a ride ? ^^

Hmm...I see he's been practicing since very young^^

Do these count as rides ??


I'll WATCH YOUR BACK !!



Young Saeng and Kyu Jong ?

Photos : credit as labeled

Comments

twacywacy said…
The one with LEADER and BABY in the scooter that was the first time seeing that pictures. Hahaha, sooo cute. ^__^

LOOKING at their pictures from the OLD days.. make you see how much they have GROWN.
myoce said…
You're right....specially since the TFWMU days, they looked so young then.

They are now young men with visions !

Popular Posts