Missing Leader in Drama

Just read in Leizle's blog that SS501 is in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia now...oh...that is sooo much closer to Indonesia than South Korea....huu...huu...anyway...I wish them the best and success on the shooting for the MV.


Hmmm I am missing SS501 in variety shows [we get to see so much of them there:) ] and also missing Kim Hyun Joong performing in drama, guess a fan-mama [me compared with fan-girls :( ]... could miss a boy band and boy-idol also...he he he^^ So even though I've put the links to them in a previous post, I'm putting up these 3 videos of Damo Parody or Nonstop Five, where Leader performed with Goo Hye Sun...he he he...Go Hye Sun really prortrays her character well :)...you'll see what I mean if you haven't seen these videos from YT by dunlop3500, as for leader, well....he's ...cool... :










Photo from Hankering for Yong Joon. Videos from YT by dunlop 3500, thanks so much !

Comments

Popular Posts