Hwang Bo Popular in Taiwan and me spazzin'

Oh, went back to allkpop.com again and read about Hwang Bo's rise in popularity in Taiwan :

After gaining popularity in the UK and Europe with her latest single, Arisong, it was revealed today that Hwang Bo has been gaining popularity in Taiwan as well. Netizens in Taiwan said, "Her music is really good and I look forward to seeing her promote it", "It's a great achievement to see an Asian at #1 on the UK charts".

If you'd like to read the complete article in Allkpop please click here


Hwang Bo will continue with her Arisong promotions in Korea this week. Just for your knowledge if you didn't know, Arisong is known as R2SONG in Korea because "2" can be pronounced as "I" in Korea while "AR" becomes "R".

Now, for some Joongbo spazzzin' ...

Yep...I'm still hung up on the Ssangchu couple !! I'm still wondering who sang the song with touching words on Hwang Bo's birthday ...and won't someone tell me please...pleaaazzeee what 2 songs in her play list you Joongboers are talking about???...oh me is too old for this! :(

Don't worry I'm still realistic and won't go under a deep depression if they don't end up together....my feet are still planted on the ground ^^ Ok...here goes....
You know how you spell SS501 ?? Well, the logo is the two S-ses are facing each other right? sorta like s2501.... now look at HB's song r2song ....well the 2 and the S are facing away from each other, get it? So it's s2 and 2s !!...a coincidence ^^

Ok, Ok.....pathetic....right ...
makin' sumtin otta nutin' a oll...sob sob....ok, going to take my valium now, I'll be allright in a litle while..


Photo and information credit : allkpop.com

Comments

twacywacy said…
Hahaha... S2 and R2 makes sense.. hehehe~~~ :)


I heard her MV got banned in KOREA. :(
myoce said…
He he S2 and 2S you mean !
It only makes sense to us Joongboers^^

Yes I heard that too...but shouldn't they be proud of her? No 1 in UK charts....increase the popularity of S.Korea, right?

Guess it's the attire and moves? Hmm.. then KHJ and half the kpop band group should be banned too he he...just kidding...I meant they're both/ all hot. Double standards still prevails?
Bo. said…
haha, cant imagine about that, if you dont notice :D

make me feel so happy! i will report this for my country Joongboer - vietnamese Joongboers :D
myoce said…
Hi Anna,

It's nice to meet you.
He he I think it is just a coincidence.
I still love Joongbo <3

Greetings to Vietnamese Joongboers !

Thanks for dropping by, Anna,
myoce

Popular Posts