Back to Basic


After finally tearing away my eyes off Leader's performance in "Be Nice To Me" and all that happened at SS501 Asian Tour first two concerts...not to mention the excitement of BYJ's photo/guide book that's going to be launched and available for sale soon, I've managed to regain my sanity !! I am now normal and steady enough to continue my photography efforts, which has been sadly neglected.


I bought my mom some flowers for her birthday last month, and managed to take pics of them before they wither away...actually we put some salt in the water for the flowers, and I'm happy to report that all 3 vases of flowers are still beautiful till now. I'm posting them now, cos tomorrow is a full day for me working, not sure if I can manage to get a post or two here. Ok, I hope you like these blooms^^









Photos by myoce

Comments

Popular Posts