Goo Hye Sun - Just 4 Jade Dragon

Dear Jade Dragon [and I know that you know that I know who you are...right?] he he . I decided to write here and show you somethings. First .... sorta a modern Cinderella story [as far as the shoe goes, anyway] ...but with a little twist in the middle^^...enjoy...



Video from YT by sbsh002

And second is this sweet song , I hope you are not allergic to "sweet"... This young lady is so talented that I admire her very much. Acting, singing, playing the piano , writing songs, writing novels, drawing illustrations and creating and directing short films....she's really blessed.


Video from YT by keichan1953

And this last one...well... we both don't understand Korean, right? so I'm throwing in this English song for both of us to enjoy...great voice!


Video from YT by lisa008909

Comments

Popular Posts