BYJ's cookie accident^^


In the mood for another BYJ imaginary dialog.....gosh, don't we miss him? I hope he will present us with a new hair style in September ! Wouldn't mind a shorter hair, y'know. Yikes !! I forgot... there's sis Tamar with her broom... shwiiiiisshhh...**myoce scoots it outta here**

Yesterday I craved for some chocolate chip cookies


I remembered there was some in a jar on the kitchen shelf


Yea...it was beside the cereal box..

The shelf was a bit high y'know...I had to stretch a bit to reach it..


My fingers nudged the jar and it almost fell...
cookies were tumbling out !!



Quickly I caught the cookies...and ate them..he he..




Photo credits : Makicchi/as labeled

Comments

Unknown said…
But then Tamar caught me and made me share with her or else she would get her broom! LOL!
myoce said…
Oh ! Please...don't use the broom on Yong Joon ssi....hehehe
Unknown said…
Someone has to sweep up all the cookie crumbs he left on the floor! LOL!
myoce said…
Oh...fast comeback that ;)

Popular Posts