Do You Know These People?

Hmmm, let's test how discerning a fan you are . Look and tell me who these people are !! ^^


Ok, first...this beautiful pixy like young lady......well ?
WHAT ??!! ....You don't know???.... Shame on you !!
And you call your self a Boys Over Flowers fan...OH !
Go and watch it again..
.while you're at it,
stare a lot at Geum Jandi's face !!!



Hmmm....I suppose now you recognize her !


Now ....this serious and handsome man...well ??
You're not a Baefan if you don't know who it is !!
We Baefamily recognize BYJ from a mile away....in the dark !!!!


And this man?? Oh !! you don't know ??
Go and watch Winter Sonata again and pay extra attention
to the man who is often with Min Hyung at the office....go...go !


Oh, pleeeazee....don't tell me you forgot !!!
Get your Boys Over Flowers DVD out and pay attention this time .


Her face is a bit unforgettable, so you should know her ...
If you don't ...then I seriously suggest that you don't call yourself
a TWSSG fan !!
....I'm VERY disappointed in you !!!


It seems you're failing in all the tests here...
so I'll give you easier guesses now..

I'm sure you could recognize these two beautiful ladies from BOF ^^


Oh....she's beautiful with her hair up...



Now, I got this pix from SS501 Japan,
Oh my.....don't tell me...
You've got it wrong again !!
I just don't know what to say anymore !!
It's HELLO KITTY in the middle !!!!


Gee....I feel a headache coming on....I think I'd better go to bed :(

Photos : credits as labeled, naver. com and, daum.net.

Comments

Popular Posts