Fans, after the scuffle...


Are you still whole after the scuffle ? Got a few bruises? Are you still a fan after the scuffle ? Lose something ? Wow, so surprising a thing like that could rock the Triple S, Hyunnies, Angels and Joongbo boats . I'm treading carefully and avoiding any traps that are laid ...who knows ... other parties with out love for SS501 or Hwang Bo might be fanning the embers...making the best of this unfortunate developments among fans of HJ, SS501, HB and Joongbo. Don't get scorched now, Ok ?


Maybe it's best to use the word Hyun Joong mentioned when describing the news : RIDICULOUS ! Having said that, I'm continuing with my life as a fan of Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, SS501, Hwang Bo, and Joongbo ...by feasting my eyes on these pleasing sights of the boys performing in Japan. I'll follow it up by looking at cute pictures of Otter...and going into The JoongBo State of Mind...peace...




Photo credits as labeled.

Comments

Popular Posts