SS501 - Kyu Jong's Letter 08.29.2009

I just read a post by swtme 104 in SS501 thread Soompi Forum, and got a big surprise ! swtme, thanks so much for the post. Really appreciate it ! it's a letter from Q !! :


Kyu Jong's Message on DSP message board

Credits : DSP message board, Chinese translation by yeami@doubles501.com, English translation by SS501UFO.blogspot.com


Repost with FULL CREDIT please.

이모 !!! 누나!! 이쁜이! 2009-08-29 오전 6:07:19
히 ^^ 잘다녀오겠습니다..!^^

[
Aunties! Sisters! Little cuties! 2009-08-29 06:07:19 Heee^^ will come back safely...!^^]

Little cuties.. ^^ ! 2009-08-29 00:37:26

Hi everybody... It has been a long time right?
Actually... recently I didn't leave any message, are you angry? Heehee...
You are angry isn't it!?
Sorry sorry~

Hee... When I see so many cuties in Asia tour 1st concert, I am very happy.
All our members are very surprised ! ^^
I am fear of height... I was very scared when lowering down to the stage. ㅜㅜ
When I see all you cuties, I am not scared anymore. My heart is beating fast. ^^
Thank you. Appreciate that you gave us such happiness. Really very thank you....

Woohahahaha.... Current we are recording~almost complete recording.
Wanted to be more charming and more perfectly done, so the recording is done over and over, we are working very hard
So do look forward oh~~~
AZA AZA!! ^^

Last 2 days, I went to Jeonju together with friend to swim, wanted to suntan, so we applied suntan lotion and lie down beside the river. Haha!
We even barbecue pork belly to eat!

Ah!! There's something super funny.... Haha
My sister En Ya also join us, after playing in the water for almost 1 hour
Suddenly she said: "Brother! How should I do...." ㅜㅜ
I ask what happen what happen?!! She left her handphone in the wallet and go into the water. Haha...
Took the opportunity to buy a new phone~~ that's why Mum & I joke that she did it purposely... hehe...

Don't know how are little cuties doing during this summer~^^ School is going to be reopened soon.... You must go back to school and study diligently!
Understand?! When coming back from outside, remember to wash your hands & feet clean!! Promise !! ~

SS501 is going to China tomorrow ~~
So I am going to sleep! Good night see you again. ^^

If you want to climb over the wall then climb~~
I will chop you!! Heehee.... ^^ See you again!! Good Night....



Photos Credit as labeled , http://blog.sina.com.cn/youarehero ;kristina ;baidu ;ss501thailand (minimhom) posted by orangechocolate in SS501 Thread Soompi Forum

Comments

Popular Posts