Kim Hyun Joong ...IF... In Space ?

Ok, right now SS501 maybe are busy recording or maybe still on the way to other countries on their Asian Tour....well I'm thinking they must be pretty tired !! And Leader too with his additional activities....I'd like to make leader and SS501 members laugh and relax a bit...

Lets see....what could I do? Hmm....Leader likes outer space stuff...like aliens and spaceships...he's always talking about ETs , drawing aliens and spaceships...!! Furthermore, he's a fabulous dancer....love it when he dances !! okay...okay I think I'm beginning to get an idea ......Leader + Outer space + Dancing ...how about leader dancing in outer space?? Do you think he and SS501 would like to see it??

I hope they don't mind me taking the liberty...he he...Ok here goes

Go and click here and click WATCH YOUR FRIEND GET DOWN

you can also click here and click WATCH YOUR FRIEND GET DOWN

And..you can...err~~....giggle...^^

Hmm...spending most of the day at
home is getting me in trouble^^

Video Source : http://www.nasa.gov/

Oh, here I took pics from my computer screen :




























Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you -I really enjoyed you fan art specially the last three pics . Can you also do fanart of Hyun Joong as a bullfighter in Spain .Thanks in advance if you do
Anonymous said…
Sorry came rather late to your blog. Hope KHJ also has enjoted seeing himself as an astronaut -his wish is now fulfilled thru you . Thanks for your efforts .Like the last three pics
myoce said…
Hi Anon,

Oh OH...I don't know about that bull fight he he he...

These were just photos I took of my computer screen ^^ NASA did all the rest..

Thanks a lot for leaving comments !

Cheers, myoce

Popular Posts