SS501 - Source of dehydration

Most lady-fans of SS501 are suffering from serious dehydration since SS501's 1st Asia Tour Concert started....it began with the fans who went to see the concert in Seoul...then of course it spread all over the world [ I saw the visitors of my (poor) blog .....and you come from many continents !! ] . Yep, the source of our illness is the members' hot performance in the concert...what with their leader ripping off his shirt like that !! Why ... most fans are expecting all members to do the same.....O my...maybe they'd better not, or...you'll have to have Oxygen and IV line ready to see the concert :)

I don't want to make your condition worse...but I'm posting a few pics of the members here again...only a few. Why not get your glass of cold water ready, Ok ?...right, lets start with birthday boy Kim Hyung Joon :

Baby, who celebrates his birthday today...not a baby anymore !




Oh, his family came to support him !!

Three handsome guys...

Oh, It's Q Jong !!


My sweet sweet and kind Kim Kyu Jong !!


Beautiful smile....

Kyu and Leader....lookin' sharp !

Heo Young Saeng, the dimpled one with the fantastic voice !





Bold, smart and kind Park Jung Min !

He looks so happy on stage, like a fish in water...


Brilliant leader Kim Hyun Joong !



Oh, Leader sure can 'act'....


.......at lost for words.....



Photo credits as labeled. From SS601.com and Carmen's blog.
Thank you to all who took and made these photos available.



Comments

twacywacy said…
with all the TOPLESS... I got blind, but regain myself.. and scrolled up to VIEW again my HUBBY's picture ( Young Saeng )

LOL, thank you so much for posting the pictures. ^__^
marge0256 said…
SS501 is cool and hot :) I think everyone is also friendly and nice :)
myoce said…
Oh, tahrehsi's here !!!

G, it's an honor....I've been admiring your fanfic ^^

He he...I stopped posting those hot scorching pix of Leader TOPLESS...
don't want to burn down my blog, and can't concentrate on what I'm saying anymore. I ogle other sites though..

Young Saeng...well... there's another person in my house who screams every time I mention his name ^^

Cheers !
myoce said…
Hi Marge...

UR 100% right !!

SS501's sooo cool, that they're smokin' HOT. I love them because they are so nice...they exclude friendliness, sp. Jung min & Q Jong !

Popular Posts