Joongbo - a Face Off



I was looking at SS501 leader's great " Be Nice To Me " performance which involved him ripping off his shirt and exposing his torso. Then I saw Hwang Bo performing her new hit song, " Arisong " ...it was fantastic, I like the song. Hwang Bo was very attractive in the MV Teaser and in the live TV performance. I agree with the opinion that Hwang Bo is a natural beauty .

Err...Okay.. if somebody is going to get mad because of this, then so be it....but I hope very much that no one will protest. It was just too much for me to look at these two...and not involve them in a dialog, even if in an imaginary one ^^ I just couldn't resist !! Forgive me, my lovely Ssangchu Couple !!










Photo credits : Newsen.com, Investigation KHJ khj 0606.com by blondie, KINGHYUNJOONG.com, blog.naver.com, Soompi KHJ and Hwang Bo Threads

Comments

twacywacy said…
Pwahahahahahahhaha!!!! I couldn't STOP LAUGHING~~~pwahahhaahhahaahhaaha
myoce said…
Ha ha ha...yes I laughed before anybody else....after I made it !!
I can just picture it...maybe more explosive comments from KHJ...or he'd just carry her off backstage HA HA..
Anonymous said…
hwangbo is so sexy, she can do anything what is she like to do. nobody can manage her, she is so beautiful girl.don't to hindding her body before she get marry! but i think there isn't any idol show us no any cloth on body like kim hyun joong on the solo show. it is look like too much!
myoce said…
Hahah...anon, I agree with you, she's fantastic ! As for KHJ, well, he is not the first idol who bares his chest on stage...I think a few people has done it before him...like Rain....

Popular Posts