Flora and Fauna




Hi ! Bored with my chat and photos yet? Oh well...since you've been checking this blog out you'll have to get used to it...my photos automatically come with my chatter ha ha ha. Hm....found out out I'm a chatter box, have you? Yes! yes ! yes!.....that's the other good reason I have this blog : So I don't drive people around me nuts with my chatter !! He he....*blush*......BTW, day by day I am more and more thankful that I became a Baefan and follow Yong Joon's hobby of photography....I wouldn't be able to take photos like these if I hadn't ...and I wouldn't have appreciated God's Creations more...

On the way home from the 'Jungle' ...where I got the previous batch of photos, we went to the Deer Preservation area still in the Nirwana Residence complex. We got out and walked among the deers...but we stayed away from the male deer that had an impressive set of horns below.

Oh look at that ...they even look at you when you call.
Don't ask me which are the Does and which are not....
is it the horns that indicate?....shrugs....

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts