SS501, The Leader - Four Dimensioned 4 Continued


FOURTH DIMENSION - THE PRESENCE

In the last part of the Dimension post, I wrote that since Kim Hyun Joong has more than one ability, we can feel his 'presence' as an actor, a singer, a dancer, and a guitar player.This 'presence' or the impressive quality which could influence people, is the reason stars and celebrities are in high demand everywhere. I also wrote that I'd like to write about some programs,events and collaborations that KHJ and SS501 have participated in. But I did forget to mention Leader and SS501's presence in CFs. I'd like to present some of the CFs[ from many] which KHJ and SS501 have graced with their presence.

The beautiful MVIO CFs, A & B, by Qoofishy [thanks a lot !!] :

MVIO cf [A]

MVIO cf [B]

Nowadays we really enjoy seeing him perform with Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Son Danbi and Lee Min Ho in the Anycall Mission CF series. But did you know that Kim Hyun Joong is not a stranger to Samsung Anycall CFs? ....Yep, here's a video of KHJ and Moon Geun Yeon in Anycall Blue CF [actually it's Blue black II] . Thanks to FeYuSu for uploading it in YT ! Hmmm....I wonder if KHJ wrote it in his application letter for Haptic Mission under 'work experience' ?...he hehe...






Ice cream anyone ??? Here's a fun Ice cream/ Milkshake CF by SS501 uploaded in YT by gomdoriV...thank you ! hmm....KHJ's figure was just right then, not as thin as he is now....rest a lot please leader !! So sorry Hyun Joong...you must be tired of reading these words from fans...but we do care about you....and no, we don't think you are a weakling...stubborn maybe, but weakling...no...






PS. If you'd like to see the makings of this CF [without Eng sub], click here

Before going on with the CFs, you wouldn't want to miss SS501's presence in THIS program [not a CF, I think] : SS501's Amazing On-Air Fanmeet , Romantic Sky by SuperstarSubbing [thanks very much !]

Amazing On Air Fanmeet : Romantic Sky part I
Amazing On Air Fanmeet : Romantic Sky part II

The On Air Fanmeet was great, right ?...too bad melchan and I couldn't join...oh well, glad we could watch the video :)....now why did I brought these two videos up?...cos I found this fan made or a CF video [ ??? ] : SS501 Pizza HutDouble BBQ PizzaCF [ with background song "Time To Fly" by SS501 ], by minentertainment , here

Here are more links to some of KHJ's and also SS501's presence in CFs for us to check out :

SS501 & Yoona Elite CF by pamela 1387, here
SS501 Mighty mac CF by sweetaphrodisiac 16, here
Kim Hyun Joong CF interview by arirang world, here.
Kim Hyun Joong Coverse cf interviews and others, by rakuna 501, here

Thank you so much to minenterainment, pamela 1387, sweet aphrodisiac 16, Arirangworld, and rakuna 501 !!
This Fourth Dimension is turning out to be a bit long...so I'll continue later.



Comments

Ashley said…
Oh my gosh - I hadn't ever seen that first CF with MGY!! He has been doing CF's for ages, eh?

And Romantic Sky is one of my favorite SS501 things ever - the moment when KyuJong hugged YoungSaeng's leg in the airplane is going to go down in SS501 history! It makes me want to go back and watch Thank You for Waking Us Up just to see all that cuteness again.

Thanks for your comment on my blog - it's so fun to connect with new people like this. It's amazing how one interest can bring so many people together. I am following this blog now! Waving to you from Missouri, USA! :)
myoce said…
Ashley, Hi !!

Wow I'm surprised you got here so fast...and caught me with my hair rollers on...I'm in the habit of revising my new post a hundred times...adding and changing things. That's what I was doing when I opened my e-mail and saw your comment.

I feel bad for my followers... I'm a random poster... I don't post K- entertainment topic only but everything and anything I have a fancy for. But I'm very happy to meet you also and honored to be followed !

Waving back right at you from West Java, myoce

Popular Posts