Things that caught my eyes

Not feeling too great, that's why haven't been updating. I caught a bad flu that turned into Laryngitis ....stayed shivering under my mom's quilt ...again. I guess the tiredness I did not feel on our trip now appears. Something silly I did in the swimming pool area also contributed to my condition now...I'm sure....I got out of the pool dripping wet and began taking pics of the sunset happening right beside the pool...as the pool was beside the beach, only a wire fence separating them. I must have stood there clicking in wet swimming gear for more than half an hour, cos I did not want to miss anything [ show you the pics later]. Age , knowledge and experience didn't prevent me from being stupid :(

Fragrant Frangipani in our neighbor's garden





Saw this interesting early morning shadow on the back wall....

Hm...my shadow followed me...he he...me related to Peter Pan :)


Stopped off at a grocery store, but did not get out of the car....
I caught these interesting reflections on glass pane and mirror instead.



Below are some plants around the house...too tired to look up their names, I only know the last pix is another kind of Frangipani, see you later when I've rested off some more.




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts