Dear Hyds...



Dear Hyds,

I took this picture on the last stretch of my vacation with the kids. If I look at the two boats tied up [there's actually a third ...but it's moving] ...I remember when I started out blogging....and found out you've already started a blog. And I felt we started a journey together, I was so glad I wasn't alone. I've valued your friendship and always look for you everyday.... I could say we have gone through very much...could I ? Specially in those BYJ related projects in KOB we coordinated, weren't we crazy !!! ...remember? ....Tears and laughter..

Now about our blogs....I come in to mine in laughter, in delight and in sorrow. It is my personal medicine and a place where I can relax and be happy. I'd like to make it work for me...not for anybody else. Though I'm delighted if the thoughts and info I share make someone else happy. Maybe that's how you feel about yours too...

Just want to say, what ever you've decided, I will support you all the way. But I'm really really hoping you won't go through with it. Life is not all valleys, you've still many mountains to climb and such beautiful sights to see. Take heart... Fighting !!

I'll be checking your blog everyday....

With MUCH LOVE,
myoce
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts