Park Jung Min, Bold !



In this one, Jung Min is definitely a Joongboer !!
Video uploaded to YT by naoko0926bb

Jung Min couldn't have timed it better for me [personally] !! Yesterday I've just been reading Joongbo Anti's write ups and was feeling down and depressed about the Ssangchu Couple. After I finished reading , I crawled to the Joongbo thread in Soompi to console myself with some positive spazzing that's always going on there, ....I saw the thread had moved very far...oh! something's up!!! *scream*WAAAAAAA!*scream* JUNG MIN !!!, our dear dear Horse, I love you !! You completely wiped all my Joongbo blues away .....got up and screamed for melchan to come quick !!!....she arrived panting "whatisit whatisit ???" ...." Look at Jung Min !!! " I pointed...and the next second we both screamed and went wild....laughing like mad. In fact ... I'm still smiling as I write this :) There are three different versions of SS501's introduction for Taiwan, I've put all three here, but Joongboers know which is the TRUE version.



In this one, the horse looks frozen :(
Video uploaded to YT by minentertainment




In this one, the horse looks stoned [ sorry, Jung Min !!]
Video uploaded to YT by minentertainment

Okay...I've got to go out now :( But Couldn't go with out thanking Park Jung Min for the Bomb. Thankkyouu sooo muuch JUNG MIN !!!..if you don't mind being kissed by an omma, Mwaaah :)

For you readers, I'm leaving you with this video of our dear Mal knitting by fizajaemin and two links of him Sky Diving [tandem] by snajper67 , the first video is when he's still on the ground, the second is when he sky dived....he's such a surprising fellow...


Park Jung min goes sky diving :

Part one

Part two


Have a nice day, To The World !!

Comments

Dear Myoce,
There's a reason why you shouldn't go to those sites you know so you don't feel bad. ok?
What is actually the title of this Joongbo? Is it a new series..sorry for asking .My energy has been depleted today for some reason.Felt like I'm going down with something, eh.
Love,
Hyds
myoce said…
Oh, Hyds..

I didn't know there would be a post like that there..cos actually it is one of the site which supports him[KHJ].

What do you mean a new series?
There's only one Joongbo [the WGM couple/Sangchu couple : Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo] and their participation in it is over..

...and Jung min is singing jia jia jia to the tune of Hwang Bo's song and doing the moves of her dance, pointing to KHJ he he he...

To us 'Joongboers' he's spilling a lot of beans... LOL !

sorry for a lot of explanation, Hyds....

Hope you're feeling a lot better now.

Love,myoce

Popular Posts