Beautiful sights I saw...

On Sightseeing - the first day

Off we go sightseeing and visiting a friend in this Timor Island...

Oh me sooo sad...the internet connection here is not so easy to access....and I finally found out how ADDICTED I've been to blogging and frequenting favorite places in the internet. I miss going to KOB, BYJ's Quilt, to baesisters blogs.....and reading about BYJ and of course about KHJ, SS501 and BOF... I keept thinking what bb, Liezle,Jaime,Hyds,Flowerbossa,Leny , and all my friends are blogging about now. I miss opening e-mails !! sob sob sob. Incidently...melchan's stationed near the TV at home [here] ..cos Boys Over Flowers will be airing tonight at 9:30 pm [ half hour over the time scheduled last month]. We'll be watching it again..I think for the 4th time he he...I am forced to continue my Fourth Dimension when I get back sob sob...

On the way we saw a lot of people crowded on the side of the street...

Turns out it's market day....it's Saturday...one of their market days here.
The market is only open for three days a week. Many people from surrounding villages come here.


Oh...interesting array of goodies

I really wanted to take pictures of some of the lady sellers....
So I bought a small bag of dried fish from this lady, and asked if I could take her picture...


She graciously said yes...and after our transaction .....
I showed her this picture on the camera screen..she laughed and thanked me.

We got into the car and continued on our Journey...
stopping every-time there was a sight that took our breath away.



We arrived at our friends' place and found them busy harvesting rice ...
these are pictures of their paddy fields.


There melchan got friendly with the furry residents....
one of them was willing to be a foot rest

But he pretty cow shied away when she was going to be petted...

Oh, my time is up..have got to go....I do miss everybody ... see you later !!

Comments

Popular Posts