BYJ, the space beside him....

On Dialogs - imaginary ones


Reporter : Do you plan to travel all over South Korea for your book ?
BYJ : Yes, I'd like to see, experience and learn everything for myself.


BYJ : That's why I have to go to those interesting places.....as near as possible... I'd like to stay in those places for a while so I will be able to write about them.


Reporter :You've been away a long time from the eyes of your fans, how do you feel about it?
BYJ : When I am apart from my Baefamily, I realize how much they love me....and when I eventually take up another drama project, I will perform with much more dedication than before....because it is for my Baefamily.

General : Master....I've been looking at you as you were sitting on that couch and talking. Y'know, there's a lot of space beside you , If I were there, I could sprawl myself on that spot ...besides, don't you think the color of my fur matches the sofa perfectly ??



Photos taken from Soompi Forum BYJ thread.

 

Comments

You know what? It's such a pleasure seeing BYJ in your blog..It made me smile. It shows how much I missed a lot of him these days. It's terrible. Thanks Myoce.
Love,
hyds
myoce said…
Hi Hyds,

I'm very happy to see him in my blog also....I've decided...if there's no news on him, then I've got to make one ha ha ha !!

I hope you had a good weekend. I'll be working tomorrow. CU...
Love, myoce

Popular Posts