SS501 Imaginary Funnies






 Leader : You know we SS501 like to kid around
and get into antics, right? Ok,lets see...



 
Leader : Y'know, I think I prefer being in action...



 
Jung Min : Hyung, don't jump too high !!
Remember what happened to my pants ??
[ thinking : uh uh....Hyung's missing Buin probably...].


 
Young Saeng : Omo omo, Guys...HEY, GUUYSS !!
What's Hyung Joongie doin' ??


 
Leader : RELAAAXXX guys ....
Hyori Noona and I practiced this many times before...


 
Leader : Hi there, how're you...long time no see...
[thinking : Oww these tight pants do make my butt look cute,
but the're killi'n me....could hardly get up the stairs..]

Jung Min [watching TV,thinking]: Hyung's tight pants look hot,
but remember what happened to my....




 
Leader : Guys, check out my moves and my new green pants
for the concert tonight 



 
Baby : That's nothing....check THIS out....


 
Young Saeng : Babes out there are gonna scream when I do THIS...




 
Kyu Jong : Well...they're gonna faint when I do THIS !!



 
Jung Min : Guys, should I wear this for the concert tonight?

KHJ,KKJ,HYS and Baby: WHAT ?? You're not even ready yet??




 
Jung Min : Ohhh I wish this pregnancy experience program
would end quick, my back's aching.

Hyung Joon [carrying twins] : Look at it positively, will you.....
after this Big Mama program, all of us SS501 members
will be prepared to be good mothers....errr...I mean, fathers !!

Young Saeng [thinking] : Gee... I suddenly have a craving for BBQ steak
and ice cream right now....yum yum..




 
Leader : Can you do this with your fingers ?

Baby : Hmmm let me try......no....nope....

Leader : Your fingers are all too stiff, 
                           here let me soften them up for you...


 
Baby : Sob sob...OOOWWWW...stop it...stop it....




 
Leader : Look...a plane's going to land...

Young Saeng : Pow...pow....pow...POW !




 
Young Saeng : The difference between us is that he likes fish, I don't....
                 and the similarity is that we're both cute :) Hey guys, 
between us two Otters, which one's cuter, me or him?

       SS501 in unison : HHHIIIIIIIMMM !!!!!




 
Leader : I'll pretend to look the other way, just in case Buin is here...




 
Jung Min : Hey ! what happened to our polaroid shots?.....where's my head?

Kyu Jong : You can only see my left eye in this one....

Baby : Ughh my hair's cut off ...WHO took these ???

Leader [thinking] : I don't look too sexy in this one....sigh...

Young Saeng [smiling, thinking] : Hehe...if they only knew...




 
SS501 [shocked] : Aaaiiiggoooo.....so that's the photographer !!!




 
Leader : Nice to meet you Lord ..err...Dark Vader sir,
        I'm Kim Hyun Joong , leader of SS501,
we come from Planet Earth...

Jung Min : Make way...make way... for Lord Vader and his light saber...

Baby/Hyung Joon [thumb's up] : Great pictures, Lord Vader !!!

Young Saeng [thinking, smiling ] : He he he...see...I told you....


 
Time for a pizza break :)



 
Gun Pyo : Guys...can me and Jan Di join this post
       and have some of those pizzas?





Leader : Sorry, Gun Pyo......you're in the wrong post !
    myoce's posting about us, SS501 right now.
Come back later when she's posting about Boys Over Flowers, OK ...
maybe you'll have some delicious buffet lunches. Cu later guys....



Photos from various sites in the internet from google search, credits as labeled. 
Thank you to all who have made these pictures available on line. 
Please tell me if any is prohibited to use, I will delete, thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts