Blue Hues...




You might not believe this....but even though this looks like a very wonderful place for vacation, I used to overlook this scenery every day !! Yes.....for three years I used to work in a public health center near here, across the street from the beach. But that was about 10 years ago... now that I've come back for a little while, I realize I've been taking this view for granted. Now I look at this beautiful scene from fresh eyes...a tourist's eyes...ohh....it's breathtaking !! [ To think that I used to stand there - with my back towards this view - as I waited for the public transportation to ride home !!]. So sorry have to end this post here...I still have some pics of the beach and the sea...but it will have to wait till a bit later...



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts