Boys Over Flowers - what was not said

Jun Pyo : Guys, the scene calls for serious expressions...
don't let me catch you grinning, OK
!


Jun Pyo : Ji Hoo, you clutz !! you made another NG !!
....at this rate when are we gonna have lunch ?


Ji Hoo : Jun Pyo has all the luck ....I do all the work and he gets all the kisses...


Ji Hoo : Don't forget to water it two times a day, Jan Di...or it will die.


Jan Di : ...and I also brought some of your favorite food for lunch....


Ji Hoo thinking : Jan Di brought porridge again from the restaurant,
I wish she would bring me some pizza for a change...


Ji Hoo : So how do you like our new coats for the drama?


Ji Hoo : Hmm am I suppose to deliver some chicken or pick Jan Di up ?


Ji Hoo : Did any one order chicken here?


Jan Di : Ji hoo Sonbae said he got lost, how could he forgotten the way to school ??


Ji Hoo : He he..sorry Jun Pyo.....you were gone so long...I drank both cups...


Ji Hoo : Did I just do an NG on the piano ?


Ji Hoo thinking : My lucky day....I get to do some sleeping on the job !!



Photos from the internet, credits as labeled.


Comments

Popular Posts