SS501 - following them one day.....


Hi ....just posting these two videos....they are old, but good^^ Oh, Leader says he doesn't like to take planes !! wow...[same with me]...but I guess he's over it now, what with his/SS501's schedule!

He he he...please feed our dog KHJ said...kkkkeke....

Young Saeng is really a professor ...he's right on when giving advices and analyzing characters...love how he imitates Jung Min sleeping on the plane...he he...mal's got cute eyes^^ Oh, they've got tiring schedules...right?

See ya later gotta go ! Dear Silver...I'll reply when I get back.....


Video fromYT by SuperstarSubbing


Video fromYT by SuperstarSubbing


Comments

LENY said…
Hi Myoce,

Have you read this?

http://dkpopnews.blogspot.com/2010/01/news-ss501-kim-hyun-joongs-finger-gets.html

What can you say ^____^?
myoce said…
Hi Leny !

If it's about the Transgender Queen in the Japanese cooking show...LOL ! I've read it yesterday ...I think in Newsen. But it was still all in Hangul, so I put it thru Google Trans and got the general meaning he he...[I looked for the news in Korean news sites coz I was intrigued by the dress she was wearing...and the tiny crown on her head he he he]

...i dun know what to say kkekeke..

Popular Posts