DDOB 49 - do you see him ?



.......almost didn't recognize......

Photo credit as labeled

Comments

annacronism said…
Hi, sister Myoce.
ooooo! I've never seen this picture before. Handsome, as always. Thank you for posting this. All the best to you, too. Love Anna.
P.S. I hope you liked my site.
purpleheaven said…
Oh my God, myoce! You gave me a heart attack. Purple! I love your skin, you changed again. And the photo/header. May i request template copy please? Pls...?? Out of desperation i send this message w/o knowing what the blog title err topic, so i had to go back then it was him?!! Is he really? When was that photo taken?

Oh well, bite me. 'Love what you do with your page.

regards,
myoce said…
Dear sis Anna,

Your site is interesting ^^ I'm glad now you see this pic for the first time. Hope to see you here or there at your site again.

Love,
myoce
myoce said…
Dear Purpleheaven,

I hope you still get to read this...as it's so so so late !

He he...you know we have a weakness for purple, so I couldn't resist.

I didn't use any template for this. Just uploaded my photo for the header [see : edit header] and go to font and colors in "lay out" ...and pick the background colors that suit the pix.

"Templates" are really hard for me to upload cos I'll have to edit the HTML of the whole blog...don't know anything about that.

But I sometimes use blogger "backgrounds" [as I mentioned in my mail] which is so much easier to use through the "add gadget".

If you want more info, pls ask me, I'll answer if I know how he he

The pix of BYJ is when they were promoting "April Snow". That is BYJ, his co-star and the director^^

Love and hugs,
myoce

Popular Posts