Kim Hyun Joong - with you all the way !




YES, I am.....with him all the the way concerning this 'incident',
because he is an honest person.

He did not hide his actions...
He did not hide his feelings...
He did not hide his hurt...
He told the truth.

my minirantings
In Korea, all are against him because he was COINCIDENTALLY there...I wonder why the media did not also publicized the identity of all the other people who attended WILLINGLY ??? And why haven't the Korean netizens persecuted them also...as in the eyes of the Korean people , haven't the people who came willingly committed a more serious 'crime ' than Kim Hyun Joong??? Where is the justice?

Kim Hyun Joong Fighting !!
SS501 Fighting !!
World TS Fighting !!

Comments

Bb said…
It's just so unfair for him. I really hope this incident will not leave any bad impact on his career. I'm with him all the way. Aggrr..also feel so disappointed and annoyed by some unreasonable fans.
myoce said…
Dear Bb,
Yes, me too. I got all confused reading all the different views concerning this incident. I think supporting him anyway we can is the best way.
Thanks !
myoce
ANA said…
Dear Myoce:


I support the leader. My dear KHJ he's a young noble, honest. The mistake was the president of DSP.
The party was ex- president Chun Hoo Hwan a man hated by his past actions as ruler of Korea.

Kim Hyun Joong received orders from his boss, he only accompanied his boss, unaware that this would be a big problem for him.This has been unfair to im Hyun Joong. Fighting leader!!!!

Love, from Panama,
Anabel
myoce said…
Dear Anabel,
forgive me for the late reply. yes I do agree with you..it's not fair... besides the CEO...there were a lot more other people who were invited guests, but they didn't get treated the same bad way as KHJ.
Hope this ends eventually.

Leader fighting !
Love, myoce
younique_snz said…
can i know what is this about?mianhe,i am a new fan
myoce said…
Hi younique_snz...

It's a bit long if I explain to you here...
Please click these links to my postings about it.
You'll get some idea of what happened.

If you have any questions, you can ask me, OK ^^

http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/kim-hyun-joong-is-hurting.html

http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/kim-hyun-joong-tells-truth.html

http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/kim-hyun-joong-twitter-no-2-trending.html

Popular Posts