BYJ Fandom - mine

Posted by Picasa


Hmm...it's time for another soul searching post about my BYJ fandom, since there have been a few unrests among us fans. Sad and disappointed felt by many.....of course I've read fellow BYJ blogger's posts and comments,...bb's and Liezle's, KOB members' comments....friend's opinions..

I started liking BYJ three years ago, after unintentionally watching the Drama series TWSSG or The Legend. It's a historical drama....sort of like Queen Seondeok, with Bae Yong Joon as the leading performer. Didn't know anything about operating the computer then...except for typing. After being smitten, I tried to find other dramas that he starred in...found a few in Jakarta... watched them and was enchanted further . Staring at my unused laptop one day...I decided the only way I could find out things was through the internet, so I turned on that hated piece of gadget...and googled BYJ. Got a BIG shock....the was this other world out there ..Baeworld...I read and read and read...finally able to join a few Baesites, and ended up in KOB....where the Netizens there - since that time - has been badgered with my many...many postings [....more than 600 of em'...in Talk Box...and some in Fan Art Gallery....but there's family who has posted over 1000 posts....so mine is nothing..he he].

Once there was a problem in KOB...many members couldn't access or open the site, resulting in no communication with dear Baefamily [ it's what BYJ calls us fans]. Of course, considering it sort of a sanctuary...I was frantic........after another unintentional err...accidental incident, I started this blog...hence.....this is sort of a bae blog^^

Well, we just found out that BYJ's "Drop of God" drama is cancelled....and I feel sad about it. I'm sure BYJ and his staff is also sad and disappointed...after all their efforts, energy and funds that have been poured in to it. I'll be supporting BYJ's other project, the 'Dream High' production with JYP. I sure hope BYJ will ACT in it !!!

There are many things happening in a person's life that I...watching from 'the outside' do not know of. Despite my feelings, I suppose I can't make any presumptions....the same about BYJ.


Thanks for listening even though this is vague and you don't understand a thing !


Photos in collage credits as labeled and from various baesites in the internet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's not to understand, love?
-SilverBronze
myoce said…
Hi Silver Bronze,

I didn't do any soul searching at all actually. Wanted to say that this Baefandom some times gets complicated...but now have realized that it's only how I control my reactions to developments in Baeworld that's important.

Don't want to let anything get me down coz it all started as entertainment. "Entertain' being the operative word he he....

Yup, actually it's easy to understand....

Love, puff

Popular Posts