Heo Young Saeng, still believing in him...

Hmm... I keep going back and listening to HYS's song...' I believe ' , that he sang a few years ago...really sweet and beautiful. Now I found the video of the rehearsal...so I thought I'd put every thing here again :


The performance :


Video from YT by monalin0505


The rehearsal [u could see mal and leader fooling around a bit] :



Video from YT by kocouncil


Here's a bonus ! Young Saeng singing 'Magic Castle', he duets with the writer of the song at the end didn't he?? Can anyone confirm ?? :


Video from YT by greenstar317


Oh, you've been great visitors of my blog !! So, I'll give you another bonus ^^ :


Video from YT by bluejaymiesky


Really, I'm having a more beautiful day cos of Young Saeng !! Catch u later...


Comments

Popular Posts