Something from my life

Actually I have some minirantings to post but still keep the lid on it...hmm...watch the space before this post ....who knows I might be bold enough to post it ^^ Meanwhile I'll just post these 3 pix from my trip to Jakarta with the family. Got to go to work so I'll add the story later....lateeer tonight :(



Me back - two days after :( - in the light of certain events, I am feeling like a deflated balloon. Please pretend not to notice it in my discourse, I will try to to be cheery. Last December my family and I went to Jakarta and stopped at Plaza Indonesia. We went to the food court to eat and saw that some of the shops there served Korean Food. Wow... melchan and I made a beeline for the nearest counter bearing large pictures of Kimchi Ramen and other Korean dishes . Based on her experience of eating the instant kimchi ramen, that's what she ordered [above pix]. Her mom, based on her experience with kimchi ramen [click here if you're curious] ordered the Bulgogi set [below pix]. FYI....melchan did not succeed finishing the whole bowl of ramen, but her mom polished off her bulgogi to the last morsel...and helped melchan with the ramen [ok...now you could have some idea about the ratio of melchan's weight and mine...*guilty look* ]



Near the food court there was a DVD store where previously I found and bought SS501's UR MAN album - the only SS501 album, only one copy - the last time I went there [ I blogged about it here ] . I went in hopefully ...and laid my eyes on the below album !! Oh, it's the SS501's Grateful Days... Chinese edition. There's only one of that also...oh well, we felt very lucky. Wrapped up our trip by visiting the bookstore there and went back home with our treasures...


Comments

Popular Posts