Park Jung Min - by request...

 
Oh, Travis ...you're requesting for your sister...how could I refuse ?? But sorry if I can't write very much about Park Jung Min today, cos I've got to work soon. But you [or your sis] could click here , here and here to read more on him...I think I've written about him a few times before...or you could click here to see all the posts in my blog where Mal appears^^ Really love these first two photos of Park Jung Min, they're so professionally taken...and I like his hairstyle here^^ Even though according to Mal, this hair style makes him look older than his age.

 
I think he's one person who is not afraid of anything, and loves to try new things...cos I've seen videos of him take on skydiving and do a condom CF^^ You can't hold down hyperactive Jung Min for long...he'll break-out into action any moment. Good for SS501...cos Leader is not talkative and tend to be serious ...sometimes zoning out when he's in his 4D mode, Young Saeng is often shy [but he's improving a lot], Kyu Jong is also shy...and Baby is silent if not asked anything....of course they'll be noisy, dorky and poke fun at each other when the mood takes them. Jung Min is almost always in a playful and friendly mood, if he's too serious and quiet... then I'll think that there is definitely something seriously wrong with him or with his life. Sober and silent is SOOO NOT Mal !! he he he...

 
These two are pics of him at a fashion show, with his bowler-hat hair style. Makes him look younger, oh well, he looks fine here too^^ Y'know, wouldn't it be fun to see him at a "Carrot Fashion Show"...where all the clothes and accessories are ' carrot themed ' ?? Bet he would love that ^__^

If I ever get the chance to attend one of SS501 concerts, and be in close proximity with all the members...I'd be sure to greet or wave or approach Jung Min first, cos I could be sure to get a warm response from him^^ ...the second....maybe Kyu Jong...as he's so sweet. I'd be uncertain to approach Yong Saeng and Baby ...and....err.... be afraid to approach....Leader !! ha ha...even though he doesn't bite...but...but....he's in a good mood and smiling a lot these days... so....maybe?..... 




Ok, I've put these links before, but here are the videos .....

Park Jung Min in Elephant [comedy] part one and two :



Video from overstream.net by ximagnesx




Video from overstream.net by ximagnesx



 

Park Jung Min Goes Skydiving part one and two :



Video from YT by snajper67



Video from YT by snajper67


Ok got to go now...hope you enjoyed it ^^

Photos credit as labeled and from google search results.

Comments

joongana said…
dear myoce, i share this post to Anggit...hehehe..she like it cos she is PJM buin huwahahaha...and i think she will screaam if you post another sexy charisma in sexy pict too..hehhe...thank you..
myoce said…
Hehehe...

Another buin is attracted !

I will certainly post some SMEXY pic of Mal later if I can find them. Maybe you and I will be able to hear Anggit's scream all the way to our houses ^____^
aNggiT said…
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....can u hear me scream rite now???hehehe..i already scream at the time yuni told me bout ur blog..hehehe..
myoce said…
He he aNggiT,

Right now I'm too busy to update much so I hope you'll be patient to see Mal here again ^____^

Love, myoce

Popular Posts