A Breather.........


Hi ....long time no see it seems. This week, till Dec six will be the busiest time at work for me..even the weekend. So I'm gathering some power and chillin' out in my blog. Between blog headers now.. haven't found the 'just right' one...so will keep on creating and searching.

Not much from the BYJ front, the WLS anime is on the way. But I can't seem to get the spark to be into it....even though it's very nice to hear BYJ's voice in the anime. I wonder what kind of drama he will chose next...is the drama about wine still on or not and how about the collaboration with JYP ? Is that still on ? We will just have to wait and see...

About SS501...they've announced their goodbye for comeback performances....oh, I've gotten so used to reading news about them everyday! As for Kim Hyun Joong...there are lots of interviews of him that are interesting...the most interesting thing in them being his answers to questions. I'd like to put some of the interviews here later.

Ok, got to go and take care of this medium sized headache that I'm having, and then somehow drag myself to work...sob sob...

Comments

Nad said…
I love your SS501 posts!
I have a weakness for Leader...
He's just the perfect eye candy, and funny as heck (so blunt, as well as quick-witted) and of course he's got so much talent too....I'd love to see his interviews! Thanks so much!

SS501 fighting!
myoce said…
Thanks a lot, Nad !

I love writing/blogging about SS501^^ and you could see that I'm very leader oriented LOL ! All around great guy...I love his "unexpectedness" ...just never tire of hearing him talk....always anticipating what he'll say next.

Will try my best to post'em even though late.

SS501 Fighting !

Popular Posts