SS501 - Tom and Jerry Love..

Oh I guess I should have said Horse and Turtle ??.... anyway, I find them adorable. Although always bickering and saying bad things about each other...they only do it in good fun.

Big bro Jung Min

Little bro Hyung Joon

I guess we've seen Jung Min's fascination with Carrots ^^ right?.. and he's also into Horses...cos it's his nickname. Well, I saw a fan cam of the persona Concert in Shanghai that's soo touching for me, cos of something that Baby did. Here's the video...even though it's blurry, I still treasure it :)


Video from YT by WWloveHJ

OHHH...did you see it?? At...0:53... or.... 0:54... Baby, who was already at the front of the stage turned around...hugging a giant stuffed carrot to his chest that he got from a fan [intended for Mal, I'm sure]...and quickly ran to the back ..... to Jung Min ....and he gave the toy carrot to Mal [the TS audience really roared seeing that show of affection !! ] Oh, I was very very touched, to me he acted like a real little brother towards his big brother....y'know like he's thinking..."Oh!! my brother is really gonna love this big carrot, I must get it for him "....he did run to Jung Min like a little boy :)

Hi I'm Mal...I love carrots..

I'll buy it...... I'll trade for it.....

I'll even go on my knees for it....
If you give me, I'll certainly take it^^

Yep ! this cute Mal really loves his carrots !

And little bro really loves his big bro...he he


Photo Credits as labeled, also to Yen and Hershey's TripleS Blog, 丟失爾@Triples.tw台灣SS501後援會+yiwen_daisy&Bestys, hawardmm &SS501fighting@wordpress. Thanks so much !

Comments

aNggiT said…
Myoce!!!!!!!!gomawo!hehehe..I really love jung min..i think he always charge his battery into full power..not just that,he ALWAYS smile..no matter what..love him n thx for posting this article ^_^
myoce said…
Hi aNggiT,

Wah, Jung Min has brought you to my post ^____^

I like Jung Min a lot too, cos he's so talkative....just like me!

He's the friendliest Idol, I think.. when most Idol prefers The "COOL" image, Jung Min rather show his love to fans...and he gets a LOT of love back^^
Anonymous said…
yes, Jung Min brought me to your blog. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with Jung Min. JM is indeed very adorable cos he is, yes, very talkative, and he talks well. When JM talks, he demands attention, and he got it all the time. I also love the Tom and Jerry moments, they bicker, for love, and for fun. The Baby running to JM with the huge plush carrot is very touching. Unfortunately, the clip is removed. Is there anyway I can see it anywhere else?
myoce said…
Oh..the clip is removed ???
Let me see if I've got it in my file. Tho I'm a bit pessimistic, I've lost 2 external discs...sob.

Popular Posts