SS501's Love Like This tops KBS Music Bank K-Chart

Yep, it was just a matter of time ^^ .... a short time !! They have won the K-chart in Mubank. I'm so glad for them. Here are some [belated] photos of them in the press con in Shanghai.

Serious looking Leader, listening intently...

Jung Min Pouting and Baby smiling?...

Serious and unsmiling Kyu Jong [what's wrong dear Q?]


Leader talking and Yong Saeng intent looking at the blue glass...
is it because he loves the color...and probably planning to buy a set for himself ?? he he...


Oh yes ... I just read in MiniUFO's blog that the special album doesn't count in the sales figures of Music Bank & Inki Gayo. O boy O boy.....other than really wanting to listen to SS501's music in their new mini album, the reason why I really put extra effort in ordering the special edition album [bought straight from S.Korea] is that I wanted to support them and let my purchase count !! And NOW they tell me/us that IT DIDN'T....ggggrrrooowwl...

Photo credits : YouEasy and SS501UFO

Comments

Popular Posts