My precious possessions




I've talked and reposted much about BYJ,KHJ and SS501,
but I haven't talked that much about my daughter and son.
This post is written for them.


Photobucket

To my brave girl :
Mama loves you so much and is very proud of you,
I will go the distance and do my bestest
to make you happy and able to reach your dreams.
I really admire the fire and enthusiasm in you,
and pray they burn bright always.
My girl... you are a fighter,
you are fighting for something now,
mama will support you all the way...go for it !


To my wise boy :
Mama loves you so much and is very proud of you,
I will go the distance and do my bestest
to see you live healthily and happily.
I really admire the thoughtfulness and caring in you,
and pray they will shine through always.
In your calm way you have endured a lot,
my heart have cried for you
....now you have to endure much more....
I will always be beside you and be your strength...live well !


Photobucket


The words above sound mushy, and usually I shy away from mushy things, but I want them to know [ if someday they read this blog thoroughly ] that I feel very blessed to have them come into my life. They have become my everything. My daughter makes my life full of laughter and excitement and my son makes my life full of smiles and sweetness. God bless them both !


Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear myoce, just wanna say that i like your blogs, writing about your life and of course about my lovely leader. So touching, thanks
myoce said…
Dear Anon,

Thank you so much. I'm afraid with having a blog I let everyone read too much about my [boring] life...
But glad you enjoyed it !

^___^
myoce

Popular Posts