SS501 The Leader and The Charisma - horsing around




Hi, long time no see. Me buzy buzy buzy...a million things to do...now fighting with my eyelids... they want to close and I want them to stay open till I finish this one post. Am on a one woman show now, preparing a Golden Wedding Anniversary service/party for my parents...no siblings...so...!sob...sob......there will be about 300guests...sob...sob..!!...a30personchoir...sob...sob....venue...sob...sob....catering..sob... sob...entertainment...sob speech...sob...sob .....the event is on the 18...sob..sob...me running outta time sob sob sob....

There have been rumors, but just want to share these photos with you ^^, I'm not updating anything yet...if you want to know everything new, please head to Liezle or ODE's blog ^^ they are very very prompt and complete...love' em !! :



Leader and Jung Min

Oh, look a dog is carrying a horse LOL !!


Photobucket

Love Ya, Mal !!


Photobucket

Yep, horsing around !


Photobucket

For the three photos below...miane...
I'm crediting them to google search,
if anyone is the original owner of these,
please tell me and I will credit you..
I forgot where I stole them from, coz I stole so many times


Photobucket

Leader and Mal and the SS boys are so adorkable !!
Don't believe me? See below for evidence...LOL LOL


Photobucket


Leaving you with this beautiful photo :

Photobucket


Photo credits as labeled and from Google Search

Comments

Popular Posts