Yes, it's that time again....




Photobucket



It's that time again ...

...when my mom's Irises bloom like crazy after the rain
...when I don't update any K-obsession of mine diligently
...when I have to go hop on a plane in a few hours...



Photobucket


So, to Baefamily who are still basking in the warmth  of seeing BYJ's images on news ports everywhere and the good news about the English version of Yong Joon ssi's book coming out this December.....have a happy time !!



Photobucket


To Singaporean Triple S-es  and KHJ Leader fans who will be going to S'pore...hope you'll be able to see/meet/shake hands with /talk to/hug/kiss/etc....our star !! To fellow Triple S-es....have a great time watching SS501 ....Baby, Jung Min, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong in their many projects.



Photobucket


Eels are all attention to MMM and JKS's FMs....hope Keun Suk stays healthy and energized^^...oh yes...I'm wondering what Si Won is doing now....will have to investigate Athena soon^^....See you soon...as soon as I can get hooked up to the internet.


ps. tell me when you get tired of seeing Irises in this blog...I'll stop posting them.


Comments

Ida said…
I don't think I will get tired of anything you post on your blog, and you have such interesting design that changes from time to time. Have a safe trip

Ida
annacronism said…
Da s Myoce,
I love Iris; they are one of my favore flowers. You can post as many as you like and I will love them all. Have a safe trip, dear, and Godspeed. The Family will be here whenever you can communicate, again. Take care.
Love,
Anna
purpleheaven said…
Yeah! it's that time of year again my dear myoce...
m just passing through to send you warm greetings....happy christmas!

and oh i love the pics!

hugs!
caroline
myoce said…
Dear Ida,
Thank you for saying that....you make me feel better at my gloomy time.

I went to your place and read some posts..
will be coming back for more!

Warm wishes,
myoce
myoce said…
Dear Anna,

Thanks for the nice comment....I'm back and trying to settle down to routine activities again.

Happy that you like the flowers^^
Have a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas !

Cheers,
myoce
myoce said…
Dear Purply heaven ....

OH...so nice to see you !!
I feel guilty...I think there's an email of yours that I didn't reply to,
being busy with smt....
plz forgive me !!!

Good luck with everything in your life and enjoy the season !
Thanks for being such a good and caring "purply" friend.

Huggies back,
from a fat purply unicorn^^
purpleheaven said…
Thanks 4 d sweet message. i ought to reply u here though i read the news about our BYJ on ur latest entry. oh my... hope he is getting better now. i can't stop not to think of him and i can only knew news of him when i come here at ur blog. u r my source then (",)

Anyway, best regards to you.
Till then.

~
ps. i think i found ur FB profile, i'm just shy to add u, *wink*, i thought to ask ur permission first if that is ok hehehe.

take care my dear myoce.
myoce said…
Hi Purple !

he he...feel free to add me in FB...yup...if there's an L and a T in the name....that's me. Lots of baefamily are connected in FB ^^

Have a beautiful week !
See you ~~
purpleheaven said…
thanks. already add you.

hugs,

Popular Posts