BYJ and KHJ at Petty Romance VIP Premiere

They came to the same event...but maybe didn't meet ?....
Thank you Liezle, for posting about this promptly !!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




If you are wondering about "Petty Romance" here are the posters....


Photobucket



Photobucket



Oh my  !! I loved the male lead , Lee Seon Kyun, when he starred in "Pasta"......now it seems he has....run wild ??!!!....he's really come out of his usual role as a gentle man...in Pasta he had to be a disciplined and critical [scary ! ] Chef, and now....acting as an adult manhwa writer ...err I dun know, but looking at the posters....ackt !! Have to watch this with out melchan....

Melchan loves him too^^ [she was crestfallen when she found out he's married kekeke]...but I don't think I'll let her watch  this movie :p



Photos credit as labeled and Liezle's blog.

Comments

Lil' Sue said…
Hi..
Just wanna share how much BYJ changed my perception towards Korean Drama as a whole..My 1st encounter was definitely bcoz of Winter Sonata. I used to listen to the OST b4 I watched it but it didnt get me to watch the Drama. It was one fine sunday I went to my senior house ...and then she recommended me to watch Winter Sonata. After that I was HOOKED and wanting more from BYJ and start searching for his Drama and other Korean dramas. It was funny back then,I used to keep one of his postcard photo with me all the time.I even SKIPPED work on the following day just to finish the whole Drama...LOLS...OMG...then I bought the DVD and Winter Sonate is like my 1st Love Korean Drama of all time...
Now I became bit Neutralize mayb becoz of the emerging of other actors...But I still love him
(^_^)!!!

Glad that I found your blog!!!
myoce said…
Hi Sue ! [sorry for leaving off the " Lil' " ]...

Took me a few days before answering you here...mianne..

I understand how you felt...do you know, I bring a book mark with BYJ's photo on it, everywhere..it's usually marking the current book I'm reading. A kind Japanese sister sent me the book mark, and I think it's handmade.

The legend was the first BYJ drama I watched...but got hooked real bad from that time too^^.

I still love BYJ no matter how many new emerging actors I will fall for kekeke...isn't it better to be a bit "Neuter" than "Extreme" ?? ^____^

Me glad to know you...and I think your blog is wonderful !

Cheers,
myoce

Popular Posts