SS501, The Leader - Four Dimensioned 4 end








Wow it's been too long....I've been busy and can't get my thoughts together to write the last post about SS501's four dimensional leader. So here I continue about KHJ and of course, SS501's 'presence'. As I surf and browse, Looking for their 'presence', I realize that there's so much information out there about them, and can't help tipping my hat to DSP management [and of course...Triple S FANS !!]...they sure put SS501 on the map. You can't help but admire the music videos of SS501....they are so well made, melchan and I enjoyed them so much. As new fans....we feel so good every time we discover new things about them. There are so many new information about KHJ , also SS501...as they proceed with their Asian tour starting from Taiwan and Honkong. I'm sorry I can't keep up with updates, but I'm sure bb and Liezle always have fantastic updates [ me waiting for the 'souvenirs' they will be sharing :) how about you? he he].




After looking in to and reading about other Korean boybands, I've come to the conclusion that not many Leaders are like Kim Hyun Joong and not many groups are like SS501. In SS501, the leader and each member ...just shine ! They are able to project great images of themselves and of their group. Each member also works on developing his achievement [apart from SS501] , personality and image. Of course this reflects positively on the group, and makes us fans love them more !!

Now I'd like to share some programs where Kim Hyun Joong and members of SS501 participated, first is the Andre Kim Fashion Show. Hmm...they sure look like super models :). I think HJL, HYS, KKJ, PJM and HJB each has his own charm and charisma ....and they could hold their own in those fantastic clothes.





There's a great video of this fashion show by J126GCY in YT....click here to see it. And here's another good one by fizajaemin [thanks !] :






Not satisfied ? Here's another one by J126GCY [thanks so much !] and here are some more screen caps and photos :







 
Hmmm... melchan and I sure enjoyed the Fashion Show and these sets of photos !!









Next I'd like to talk about a project that "might have been", yep....with Noh Min Woo. Noh MinWoo said "I asked Hyun Joong to play the bass guitar for the OST song ‘First Snow’ [in Story Of Wine]" . Here's the related news :

Noh MinWoo failed to get Kim HyunJoong to play bass guitar for his self-produced movie OST. Posted by baLmickY ^^ under Kpop region ^^, SS501

Noh MinWoo (23), a singer cum talent who acts in MBC sitcom ‘TaeHee HyeGyo JiHyun’, revealed his affinity with same-aged friend SS501 member Kim HyunJoong.

Noh MinWoo told Nocutnews in an interview recently, “We became close since mid of last year. However, HyunJoong is so busy these days that I am not able to see much of him.”

Noh MinWoo “I met Kim HyunJoong before he started acting in drama ’Boys Over Flowers’. At that time, I told HyunJoong ‘I think you have to change the way you talk if you act’, but HyunJoong replied to me ‘I think you have to do that too’. It is great to see HyunJoong get such a good result for his first time acting.”

Kim HyunJoong is well known for speaking out in a loose manner. Noh MinWoo’s way of talking is similar to Kim HyunJoong’s. Both of them also understand each other music-wise. Noh MinWoo participated as an actor and music director for Mega TV movie ‘Story of Wine’ produced by himself last year, showing his talent in music. Recently, Noh MinWoo’s self-composed song ‘Right Now’ which he sang with SNSD’s Sunny for an OST album was the talk of the town.

Though Kim HyunJoong is a member of an idol group, he was with a school band during his school days, which shows his passion for music. He also plays guitar.

Noh MinWoo said “I asked HyunJoong to play the bass guitar for the OST song ‘First Snow’. HyunJoong readily agreed to it but because of the filming of ‘Boys Over Flowers’, he was not able to do it in the end.” He added “If there is an opportunity, I want to make music with HyunJoong.”


Noh MinWoo acts as prince-like ‘Noh MinWoo’ in ‘TaeHee HyeGyo JiHyun’. He is currently in activity as group 24/7 made up of HyunWoo and Lee JangWoo who also appeared in the sitcom.


credit: nocutnews + SS601.com translation by: xiaochu @ Quainte501.com shared by: cassiELForever + baLmickY.wordpress.com

Wow....wasn't it too bad? Oh I suppose KHJ was very busy with BOF....glad he didn't then...he might have became more tired...NOT good for his HEALTH !!

I'd like to show you this information on Leader and SS501 members,

Please click HERE

And you will hear the beloved voices of SS501 voice acting the Animation Shark Bait [Korean version] or Pi Story . Here's the info :

An animation co-produced by Korea and the USA, Pi Story ("Shark Bait") (Director: Lee Kyeong-Ho, John Fox, and Howard Baker) is to be screened at the Seoul Ani-Cinema from Oct. 13 to 22. With Korea and the USA collaboration stirring much local interest, Pi Story was co-written by its directors, and its main production handled by DigiArt, a Korean animation producer.

The animation tells the story of a swordfish that loses his parents in an accident and fights against Hurling Shark to protect his lover Cordelia. Pi Story features the voices of Korean stars Park Myeong-Soo, Im Chae-Moo, and SS501.


The Source : Koreacontent News Team

In the animation, HJB Kim Hyung Joon voices a fish [the main character], and Leader is a crab with husky voice...and Kyu Jong and Jung Min are clams...err I hope I got it right. I don't see Young Saeng ...maybe it was done when he was convalesing from surgery? I have a video of them doing the dubbing somewhere in this blog [I've posted before...but can't seem to find it :(]. I'll add it or the link to it here as soon as I nail it again, Ok...plus I'll correct some info if they are wrong.

There's so many things that I'd like to post for this last entry of The Fourth Dimension ...but I realize that The Presence of SS501 Leader, Kim Hyun Joong and also of SS501 members Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong , Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Joon will still be on going....as long as they are still active in their career. Thank you so much for those of you who have followed my posts about Kim Hyun Joong, The 4 Dimensional Leader of SS501. Because of writing this post....I [and melchan also] have come to know and to love Leader and SS501 much much more :)

I leave you with these cute photos of Leader in the Converse CF. 
See you all in other posts !!








 



Photos of SS501 in Andre Kim Fashion Show, credits as labeled and from google search. Photos of Converse CF credits to blog daum.net . Thank you every one who made these photos available on line ! If there are any photos not allowed to be published in this blog, please inform me and I will delete, thank you.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I knew it all along !Khj has given modelling a new edge -MODELLING IS ACTING too ! Look at what is doing in CF's now -fresh outlook and none of the stale just a handsome face .Yep,its modelling with an attitude . Im so happy for him -having introduced a different dimension to a public figure. He has carved a niche for himself without trying !I'm sure that is already patented . He's one of a kind.
myoce said…
A BIG MIANE to Anon !!

had to backtrack to this post...

I couldn't agree more....I feel he is more expressive than professional models...brings a different feel to the audience...makes the fashion show come alive !

cheers,
myoce

Popular Posts