BYJ's image in The Face Shop [Indonesia]

Sometimes pleasant and exciting things happen when you least expect them to happen ! Today is a tiring day for me...had problems with transportation this morning, which led to taking the bus to another city to work...involving waiting for the said bus for a long time in the bus terminal. There wasn't even one bus that was going to my destination :( maybe it's like this on Mondays ?? After the bus arrived, everybody who's been waiting rushed to it...including me....got squished in the bus cos it was full to overflowing....but I managed to get a seat, while the isle was full ... a backpack and people's belongings almost shoved in my face ... of course the air condition was overpowered by the number of people ....and we were all melting to pieces. Called the office to let them know of my tardiness :(...... After being stuck in a traffic jam for what felt like hours, I overshot my mark for stopping by many meters...ended up walking, backtracking some distance to the office...mood getting grouchy. Thankfully I got through my day. After work I took public transportation to a mall near the office, intending to buy some thing for chub and meet my dad to hitch a ride home. Followed directions from a friend in the office and got off at a pedestrian bridge ..... the first one I saw.....I got off too soon, it was the wrong one...there's another one after, that I was suppose to get on :( I was far from the mall, mood definitely GROUCHY. I felt like Oscar in Sesame Street....I'm sure my face looked like his too...as I climbed up and continued my second hike under the hot sun...grumbling under my breath.

Finally grouchy me entered the mall and was glad for the air conditioner.....so cool. I walked on intending to go to a bookstore on the fifth floor....tired of walking, I stood in front of some shops, wondering if I should take the lift or the elevator..... while thinking, I lifted my head and my eyes caught sight of something familiar...what was it??? OOHHH !!!! I was standing across The Face Shop !!! .....gazing into Bae Yong Joon's image !!!! OHHH I couldn't believe it....

'Course all thoughts of going to the bookstore fled, and I went and stood in front of The Face Shop, trying to make sure I wasn't just seeing things !!...after a few minutes of gazing at Yong Joon ssi's image, I entered the shop and began to look around. Of course I inspected all things with BYJ on them first...and then I looked at the cosmetics. So lucky I always have my small camera with me...I snapped these pictures after asking the shop attendant's permission.




Hehehe...I zoomed on this very familiar signature....



OH ! this really took me by surprise, my grouchiness was totally forgotten....[ luckily I didn't forget to buy the 'something' for chub :) ].....I didn't have any plans to buy cosmetics and I have all the cosmetics that I need [ never wear much] ...but I did not come home empty handed, really need this one that I took pictures of below....he he he now I'm as happy as a clam :)



Comments

Aren't you soooo lucky??? Great things come unexpectedly..I'm glad they are in your local outlet..I'd feel the same if it was me...I'm glad you brought your camera with you. Well done!! I say this cause I forgot to bring mine and I just saw a rainbow on the way.. darn..always always always have a camera with you ;-)
Thanks Myoce.
Love,
Hyds
myoce said…
Hi Hyds !!

Sooooo happy to see you again.
Oh my days have been crazy...cos.. remember I said I'd take time out on 2 of my activities? well....I couldn't, they wouldn't let me...
Any way, it will be better next week. When one activity ends.

Finding 'BYJ' in TFS here is the highlight of the week. I hope you'll be able to experience it later also :) Yep... soo glad I had my camera on hand. It's small so I bring it everywhere I go. I feel very lucky indeed !!

Thanks Hyds.
Love U
myoce
jaime said…
wonderful myoce, it turned out to be a wonderful day afterall! Do they offer any BYJ poster as gift? thanks for sharing!

hi hi Hyds, nice to see you here!
hope everything is fine with you!

love .. jaime
myoce said…
Hi Jaime...he he he...it's a coincidence that I just came from your blog...and left a comment in your post there hahaha...
I got back and answered e-mails..and saw your comment!!

Oh it's a shame that the gift/ poster is not available in Indonesia [I asked the sales-lady ]. Maybe it's only for Korea and Japan?

So happy to see you enjoyed your stay in Bali.

Love,myoce

Popular Posts