Bae Yong Joon is the Epitome of Hallyu, Kim Hyun Joong is the New Hallyu Star


I saw this article in the Press Release of BYJ Official Korean Site, and I saw part of the the trans here ..[please scroll down], thank you bb for posting this in your blog :) well, the news is not something new to us Baefans, in whose eyes Bae Yong Joon is already the Epitome of our ideal star !!

According to the article, they interviewed over 100 Japanese reporters and journalist who have interviewed many Hallyu Stars such as Lee Junki, Song Seung Hun and others...to find out who is the most famous Hallyu Star in Japan. The verdict? Yonsama Bae Yong Joon still came in tops with an overwhelming win.

Even though not in the trans bb posted, [I put the rest of the article in Google Trans , and it discussed Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 and Boys over Flowers as the next generation of Korean pop stars ] I'm glad they also mention Kim Hyun Joong as the next rising Korean pop star. It just confirms our suspicions about him.

Hmmm...I guess I didn't choose the wrong people to be fans of ^____^

Original article : http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/news

Comments

Popular Posts