SS501 is Calling For You !!

If you click HERE you will see the the Music Video of SS501, A Song Calling For You, English subbed by quainte501. Melchan and I like it very much...it's very entertaining and funny, and Young Saeng really cracks us up here. And below is a live performance of SS501 singing the same song . They were wearing black T-shirts and colorful pants....green on Leader - Kim Hyun Joong, blue on Young Saeng, grey for Kyu Jong, reddish-orange for Jung Min and pink for Hyung Joon/Baby. They performed joyfully and they looked great :


Thank you to Rikkimargarette for uploading in YT !

Actually I wanted to show you this one, I think it's for a dance competition of some kind :


By Kasumi084 [thank you for this !] from YT

The above video is nice because the girls copied SS501 member's style of dressing as close as possible,look at the one wearing the green pants, she even had on a black T similarly designed with Hyun Joong's in the live performance ! Please click here to see leader's get up :)

Y'know, it's nice to see SS501 appreciated in all parts of the world.....this is in Chile, if I'm not mistaken. Watching the video, you can't help noticing the audience singing along energetically and happily...they remember the lyrics, specially the reffrein ! The girls look good performing it, right? Hehe...this makes me dream stupid dreams...how about if I were to learn the dance...what would I look like doing it ??!! err..a...a....ohhh...a dancing caramel pudding ??? Hahahaha. Ok you , stop that !! Stop laughing :) Anyway, I saw more videos of other groups performing it....so If you'd like to see more, here are the links :

First link by kaguraShan

Second link by AiPopinLOVE

Third link by Chiyolina [prepare yur ears !]

Comments

Scary enough I get to recognize their voices now after listening to these songs again and again.I'm getting there.lol even trying to get to sleep I hear their songs..yikes that's scary.
I'm still trying to figure out what you said earlier ;-( take care.
Love,
Hyds
myoce said…
He he he Hyds, I've long accepted that although BYJ's charm and talent attracts me the most... I I'm hooked on HJL and SS501 also. I don't want to fight it any more...and there's no need to, I'll just love em all

Maybe you'll get used to it and it won't seem scary...

^_____^

myoce

Popular Posts