Joongbo Spazz Investigation

For those of you who read my entry last night about Joongbo [which I've deleted and replaced with this] ......Ok... I got it, tracked it down !!....now....click here [ Thank you Jena Yan at ShigellaVirus Infection!] and scroll down until you find what I'm SPAZZIN' about, the second and third screen caps from the bottom....Hwang Buin holding a......!!!!! ....OHHHH...another happy "coincidence" ?? YeeeaaaaY.... To The World !!

Edit :
Oh...Oh...I think Joongboers think alike !! Cos of bad connection and problem with my log in password [ I had to re-sign up :( ], I haven't visited the Joongbo thread in Soompi for quite a while...well I went there this morning and turns out Feliciana 12 have also come up with the same spazz....well...we Joongboers are in the same wavelength I guess. So I got this photo below from her post :) Thanks a lot, Feliciana 12, and thanks to Rainbow for the cap.




Photos credit as labeled, thank you to Mariposa 28 for posting the photo of KHJ in Soompi KHJ thread !

Comments

Popular Posts