Please bear with my mistake....

Oh...you're not in the wrong blog ...this IS Dazed By Life !!....sob sob...I did something stupid. Wanted to experiment on different looks for this blog, cos I was rather tired of looking at the same skin color !! I figured if I use a dark back ground I'd be able to use one of my own photographs for the blog header...and I did...but...but...my blog descriptions disappeared [silly, impulsive me forgot to save it !!!] . I'll have to remember it again...OH I feel like these cardboard paper and plastic robots...[ no brain :( ].




Photos : Handy-crafts by Gresea , exhibited at the art festival in melchan's school.

ps. dumb and dumber : the description of my blog's still there, blogger automatically saved it..

Comments

Anonymous said…
it looks great
myoce said…
Gee...thanks so much :)

Popular Posts